H. Lividium vs. M. Robustum

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
which would you say would be happier in a deep burrowing enclosure? which one of these burrows deeper? i'm thinking H. Lividium but i'd like to hear some feedback from those who own or have owned both...

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have both and they both appreciate the same thing so its a matter of what you prefer. Personally I like robustum better

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Both appreciate lots of burrowing space. If I had to say one needs more than another I would say that H. lividum will do a deeper vertical type borrow.
I prefer M. robustum myself as they get larger and I tend to see mine more. Often times, once you get an H. lividum setup properly, you've pretty much got a "pet hole" :)

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Had both. Lividium will never appear. Both my robustums are rather active. They are like chipmunks though. They both built underground systems with like 4 or 5 exits. They come up a lot tough. Much better looking too.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i have both. i see them equally as much. they have both outgrown their KK's. i have an extra enclosure that will have 12-13" of substrate. i should get another deep enclosure....lol.

thanks everyone.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'd say give the M.robustom the bigger enclosure, if you don't get another one, because they get bigger and would enjoy the extra space to dig and play around in the dirt.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
which would you say would be happier in a deep burrowing enclosure? which one of these burrows deeper? i'm thinking H. Lividium but i'd like to hear some feedback from those who own or have owned both...
All things considered i thing H. lividium isnt happy no matter what you do lol
they are always ticked off !