h.jayakari brood!

Quixtar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats! Great to see someone else breeding this species!

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks all!
im just waiting for my other female gives a birth, its really close.
Possibly 3rd female too, but i dont see the embryos yet.

@gromgrom you were right, i remember i was asking you a question regarding possible gravid a while ago. 'Heat' was the key. haha
these guys want it hot.:astonished:

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Thanks all!
im just waiting for my other female gives a birth, its really close.
Possibly 3rd female too, but i dont see the embryos yet.

@gromgrom you were right, i remember i was asking you a question regarding possible gravid a while ago. 'Heat' was the key. haha
these guys want it hot.:astonished:
That is awesome! Will you be selling them or keeping them and having a massive breeding operation? :D

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is awesome! Will you be selling them or keeping them and having a massive breeding operation? :D

I thought i would get more babies until last night i found this :-(

My second female :( i was actually surprised that she got pregnant at 7th instar unlike all my other females at 8th. She seemed that she would never molt but i kept them all communal and later i found out shes gravid.
Anyway, its sad ..:(

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel

I thought i would get more babies until last night i found this :-(

My second female :( i was actually surprised that she got pregnant at 7th instar unlike all my other females at 8th. She seemed that she would never molt but i kept them all communal and later i found out shes gravid.
Anyway, its sad ..:(
Wow, that really is terrible. At the very least, you got one brood out of it. I guess she needed the extra energy? She might even molt after that and be better equiped to be paired with a male (and not eat the babies).