H.Incei breeding questions

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My friend has a couple MM H.Incei and I have a Mature Female. I've never bred before so Im completely new to this. He said that they molted not long ago so were guessing they have not built sperm webs. Not sure how to tell as they web so much anyways?

What would be the best way of going about breeding these? Should we put them together in a new enclosure? How long does it generally take for the male to build a sperm web after it hooks out?

dianedfisher

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i like to give mature males 2-3 weeks but sometimes they're ready sooner. When I bred mine I just opened both cages in a larger container and let them find each other. Usually takes a weekend and I like to do it 3 weekends in a row unless I leave the male with the female. If they get along well, I'd leave the male with her. If you have multiple males, you can pair her up with different males each weekend. Good luck!
Diane

GForce14063

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:?:?:? I would like some more input if possible I have 2 mm males and 3 females. Tonight I put in male in with the female using the shark tank technique. The females are huge compared to the males but I read this is common. This is my first time for this species.
This is my game plan for a communal tank so I hope I get some success. All input from anyone familiar with this species would be truthfully appreciated.