H. cafreriana... Too far gone?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
So today I received some more Harpactira cafreriana slings. I absolutely love african species and these are a rare gem.

Upon opening the box I was crushed to see that a couple of the slings were in a bad way. One was in what looks like full death curl and another moulted in transit and looks to be in bad shape too.

Anyway, I am wondering if I can still save these Ts. I believe one may be too far gone but the other has given the slightest sign of movement.

Here is the one that moulted in transit-
image.jpeg
I have been placing a drop of water right at the mouthparts with a syringe and holding it there. It seems to be holding on to the droplets as if its sucking stomach is taking it in. Maybe it is not too late?

Here is the one that im sure has passed already. Although, if anyone can give me any other suggestions?
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Both abdomens are shrivelled so I believe it was dehydration. I really don't want to lose these little guys. Do you think its past the point of return?

I haven't had to deal with stuff like this personally before. It sucks. :(

Any help would be kindly appreciated.

Lessej

Arachnopeon
Wow I'm sorry to see that! I haven't had this happen to me or anyone I know. The only thing I can think of is to obviously just do what you can for them and contact your source with the pictures..

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Wow I'm sorry to see that! I haven't had this happen to me or anyone I know. The only thing I can think of is to obviously just do what you can for them and contact your source with the pictures..
My source got me covered as per but was wondering if its too far gone. The second one is gone :(

louise f

Arachnoangel
I`m sorry to hear this friend, it really sucks when this happens. I have tried that more than once, one time i got a package where all the slings were dead on arrival.

Luckily the seller sent me some new ones. And all of them were alive. Pretty strange.

I really hope you get a refund or some new T`s. Best of luck friend <3

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I`m sorry to hear this friend, it really sucks when this happens. I have tried that more than once, one time i got a package where all the slings were dead on arrival.

Luckily the seller sent me some new ones. And all of them were alive. Pretty strange.

I really hope you get a refund or some new T`s. Best of luck friend <3
Thanks. It is upsetting to say the least. I guess I should be happy not all were dead. That really sucks.

I have a replacement package on the way free of charge. Fingers crossed they make it ok.

This is the first time this has happened to me. Mehhh

louise f

Arachnoangel
Thanks. It is upsetting to say the least. I guess I should be happy not all were dead. That really sucks.

I have a replacement package on the way free of charge. Fingers crossed they make it ok.

This is the first time this has happened to me. Mehhh
Nice to know you already got some new ones on the way. <3 I really hope they will make it friend. :) Crossing fingers