H. Albostriatum death

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
I was doing a presentation at the local library, brought in a number of my T's. I went to go show someone my H. albostriatum. When I got her out I noticed something on her abdomen. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was a rupture. I tried to patch her up with some liquid skin, but to no avail. I ended up euthanizing her in the feeezer :( I hate when these things happen

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man, i'm sorry dude -- do you know what exactly happened?

it really sucks when you have to do that. at least s/he lived a nice life so far, and didnt end it underneath someones shoe, ya know?

peace,
dave

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
I'm not sure what happened as of yet. I'm still trying to find out what might have caused it. She did live a fairly good life, only had it about a month though. I'll probably get a new one to replace her though.

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
A presentation, huh?

Were you showing off your T's to the little kiddies? My 7-year old godson loves spiders because of me. I think it's good to teach kids anything, but to teach them about spiders is a good help so they understand them and have no fear of them. Sorry for your loss.

Peace

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats to bad Aaron.
How's your breeding project going?

Ernie

TypeO-

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by MrT
Thats to bad Aaron.
How's your breeding project going?

Ernie
I'm gonna be breeding them within the next week or so. I'm fattening up me female, so she's less apt to eat my male *crosses fingers*