GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!

Jacksonveirs

Arachnopeon
My vinegaroon replacement just showed up! And he/she has gotten cold enough that she isn't moving and almost looks daed.... how do I warm her up? What do I do?

HeartBum

Arachnobaron
Room temperature. Do not artificially warm it as the sudden increase in temp may kill it through shock.

HeartBum

Arachnobaron
I'm seriously questioning how this has happened twice. How was it packed? Heat pack etc.? Surely if it's getting that cold during shipping, they shouldn't be shipping, full stop.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Where did you get your vinegaroon? Did you get it from a reputable seller?

Jacksonveirs

Arachnopeon
Room temperature. Do not artificially warm it as the sudden increase in temp may kill it through shock.
Ok, thank you! I have it my bathroom with a heater on very low.... so that the bathroom stays at about 50° f, is that ok? How long before I see her start to wake up?

HeartBum

Arachnobaron
OP, what actually ended up happening with the last one? We didn't get an update to confirm if it had passed.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Ok, thank you! I have it my bathroom with a heater on very low.... so that the bathroom stays at about 50° f, is that ok? How long before I see her start to wake up?
That’s fine. This is a hard question to answer. Let’s just hope it pulls through. If by chance it doesn’t, I’d call for a refund and order from somewhere else.

Jacksonveirs

Arachnopeon
That’s fine. This is a hard question to answer. Let’s just hope it pulls through. If by chance it doesn’t, I’d call for a refund and order from somewhere else.
Thank you a ton! You guys are awesome 👌

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I just realized you said 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Sorry I glossed over that. Get it to at least room temp. In the mid 70s to 80 degrees if you want to safely heat it up.

Jacksonveirs

Arachnopeon
OP, what actually ended up happening with the last one? We didn't get an update to confirm if it had passed.
I'm sorry I didn't give an update on the last one, he sadly passed.... he got hard and began to smell weird... I have him preserved in a small glass jar on my shelf!