Guess What!

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well Fella's and Fellette's today was a first I actually held my Rose Hair! It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be! Anyway just wanted to share that with everyone! Peace!

Justin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well good for you!!! I remember when i was about nine or ten and i held some type of big bird eating t ( or thats just what it was marked to be) and it was has bad has i did not think it would be!!! seems like the pet store would have known not to let a little kid hold such a big t. it did not bite me but it was pretty fast and lets just say im glad im not very sensitive to the hairs which it gladly kicked all over my hand!!! but if memory serves right i have had flea bites that itched more. but still, it did itch quite a good deal for some time.

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
OH come on is Justin the only one whos gonna answer me? Hehehehe!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
YAY!!!!
glad I saw this thread....I'm proud of you LOL!
Don'tcha feel awesome now?!!!
Holley

rob

Got Inverts?
Old Timer
Good for you! I don't have any T's yet, but its only a matter of time. I'm still not sure if I'll handle them at all. I used to be very arachnophobic and still get the creeps looking at black widows and such. After reading everything about T's a lot of that has changed, but still a little leary about holding them.

anthony2561

Banned
Old Timer
I dont like to handle my T's. I just feed them, keep up the enviroment's and just let thm chill. BUt a Rosie is a very good starter T rob, it was one of MY first's

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I held my rosie too, 2 days after I got him. (about 6 days ago :))

Right now I don't feel the need to handle it anymore, guess im still a little worried about his big fangs ... But I don't think my rosie feels the need to be handled either, just let him chill out on his lump of wood and catch a cricket when I throw in one.

Ðennis