Not open for further replies.

lazarus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Tliltocatl sabulosus or maybe T. vagans or T. epicureanus in need of a molt

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Correct! that’s pretty good
I don't really consider myself correct, but rather on the right track as to what genus it's in. I haven't guessed the species, so someone has to do the rest then it would be consider correct.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
I don't really consider myself correct, but rather on the right track as to what genus it's in. I haven't guessed the species, so someone has to do the rest then it would be consider correct.
I have a doubt: by Euathlus, you meant the ones that are now known as Homoeomma?

If so, I'll take my two last guesses and go for H. chilensis or H. orellanai.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I have a doubt: by Euathlus, you meant the ones that are now known as Homoeomma?

If so, I'll take my two last guesses and go for H. chilensis or H. orellanai.
The picture is showing faint colors of a green hue, so probably a Euathlus truculentus as my second guess based on the second picture.

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
The picture is showing faint colors of a green hue, so probably a Euathlus truculentus as my second guess based on the second picture.
Got it.
We'll have to wait, I'm not so familiar with this species. Only ones I know are the formerly "E. pulcherrimaklaasi" and the ones with oranges knees and dark femur (yet I'm not sure if they are still called by E. truculentus in the hobby, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.