Guess That Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Damn it! Lol. How can I send you a message? I'm new here, dont know how to use the forum conversations, yet, and I'm really curious about it. Lol!!!
Go to inbox and click start a new conversation then add the user you want to converse with. Also I'm not telling what species it is until someone guesses it correctly :rolleyes::smug::troll:

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Another terrible guess, Aphonopelma chalcodes. It's fun looking at pics of T's trying to figure this out. :)

cold blood

Staff member
Well we have 3 pages of guesses on this....mind giving hints....its not exactly a distinctive looking t.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Nothing for a long time now.
Common @Liquifin, give us a hint ;)
I can't really do that because it will give it away competely... Not hard to figure out besides it being NW, but any clues will give it out much easier :troll:

EDIT- Here's the only clue I'm giving: Mexico

Here are some clues to help A LOT: NOT THE APHONOPELMA/BRACHYPELMA GENUS! (That'll make it easy for you guys :rolleyes:;)). It has been going on too long for sure, but that'll help out. Some people may have heard of it, but it's swept below the floor here on the boards forever (it has been on the boards but not for the longest) and almost never mentioned in regards to the species.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Haller

Arachnopeon
Well, since I'm new to the hobby I have no idea what it is.
I take a wild guess tho: Crassicrus lamanai

Status
Not open for further replies.