Growing Pachypodiums/Caudiciforms

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hi all!! I was wondering if there was anyone else on here growing Pachypodium species, i'm relatively new here and know some people have threads going for there live plants. Ive been growing caudiciforms for around 8 years now and have a little collection of pachys, adeniums, and various caudiciforms/succulents I have grown from seed. If anyone is growing them as well or has interest in me making a pachypodium/caudiciform thread let me know!! They are one of the coolest/ strangest genus of plants and if noone has seen them before id love to share them with yall. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Hi all!! I was wondering if there was anyone else on here growing Pachypodium species, i'm relatively new here and know some people have threads going for there live plants. Ive been growing caudiciforms for around 8 years now and have a little collection of pachys, adeniums, and various caudiciforms/succulents I have grown from seed. If anyone is growing them as well or has interest in me making a pachypodium/caudiciform thread let me know!! They are one of the coolest/ strangest genus of plants and if noone has seen them before id love to share them with yall. Hope everyone has an awesome day!
I don’t have any, but I for one would really like to see some pics.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I don’t have any, but I for one would really like to see some pics.

Check out that A grade thread then. They're really cool looking plants.