Grosphus grandidieri!

Stugy

Arachnolord
So I just got 3 Grosphus grandidieri from Kyle (roachcrossing), and they are adorable! I could barely get a picture of them because they were moving around so much (but I bet I won't be seeing them much once they get used to their new home). I am hoping I got a pair in there so I can breed these guys because they seem to be quite rare in the U.S. hobby :/. So here they are!:
Numero uno!: roachcrossing and other stuff 003.JPG
Numero dos!:
roachcrossing and other stuff 004.JPG
Numero tres!:
roachcrossing and other stuff 007.JPG
These little guys were moving so much and my lighting is so bad that these were the best pics I was able to get. They are all about 1 inch in length from the body. They remind me a lot of Centruroides gracilis which I never had (YET >:D).

Stugy

Arachnolord
Would love to get other people's experiences with this species. Any help is welcomed.

Pipa

Arachnoknight
I wouldn't say they are rare , but not common either ... either way they are a fun species to work with!!!! And the company you bought them from is stellar as well!

Stugy

Arachnolord
lol Kyle kinda messed up my order xD he forgot some stuff

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man i regret not getting some of these years ago when they were being produced frequently. 2014-2015 i think? William King used to produce a ton but he's been mia recently.

good luck with them man, i hope you end up with a pair!

Stugy

Arachnolord
Man i regret not getting some of these years ago when they were being produced frequently. 2014-2015 i think? William King used to produce a ton but he's been mia recently.

good luck with them man, i hope you end up with a pair!
These were actually produced by William King btw. I think Kyle still has two more as I remember him saying he had five and I already bought 3 of them.

Stugy

Arachnolord
Is there a way that I can tell what instar my scorpions are at?