1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

gromgrom

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Apr 22, 2011.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    today i met up with dustin and did a trade with him, we were both very happy, and i recommend him to anyone that wants to deal with him...he keeps in contact very well and keeps his word....thanks again

2. catfishrod69

met up with dustin once again, and bought a couple red trap doors off of him...once again a great guy to deal with, keeps his word...i highly recommend him

3. A+++++

Just completed a trade with Dustin/gromgrom...Packing,comunication,and animals all top notch.Would not hesitate to do business again.

4. hpimichael02

hpimichael02 Arachnopeon

Great seller, shipped fast arrived alive and healthy, gonna do business with him again soonI

5. crk

crk Arachnopeon

I received a shipment from Dustin yesterday. Well packed, fast shipping and great communication. Above all else, the animals are very healthy. Would recommend this seller to anyone, looking forward to buying from him again.

6. Enki40

Enki40 Arachnopeon

I received a few Centruroides exilicauda babies from Dustin/Grom today and as robc would say....."1000% POSITIVE!!". He stuck to his word...the packing was excellent....every scorpling is healthy and a few are eating already! He even threw a free extra....great job!!

7. catfishrod69

just met up with dustin again and traded him a few pedes for some T's..as always a great guy to deal with and talk to...thanks again

8. slvdv

slvdv Arachnopeon

A++++

Recieved some C. gracilis today. Very good fast comunication, great packing. Great service from beginning to end. Thank you !!!!!!!

9. Wonderful experience. I ordered 5 C gracilis and 10 C sculpturatus. Generous overcounts received with order. Great communication and perfect packing. I had to pick up my package on my way to work as it was a closing shift. Was pleasantly surprised to see that the large vials the scorplings were in were clear and the scorps could be viewed without me having to open the containers. I would recommend this seller to anyone!

10. Swifty

Swifty Arachnobaron Old Timer

POSITIVE!!
    Did a trade with Dustin, and everything went perfect! Babies were very healthy, and packing was great! Wouldn't hesitate to trade or buy from Dustin, he's awesome! Thanks Dustin!

Swifty

11. catfishrod69

Positive

Met up with Dustin today to do a trade. Everything was as stated by him. He kept his word. Great guy to deal with, and i highly recommend him to anyone. Looking forward to future dealings. Thanks again man. John

12. Just received my Rhopalurus junceus today and they are doing great will not hesitate to do more business with him

13. Just got my end of a trade from Dustin and everything arrived in good shape and VERY well packed! Great communication and I will definitely be doing more business with him in the future. Thanks

14. catfishrod69

Positive!!!

Met up with Dustin again today for another trade. As always it was a pleasure to trade with him, and talk invert with him. His spider was in great shape. Im always happy to deal with him, and highly recommend him to anyone. Looking forward to more dealings. Thanks again.

15. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just met up with Dustin again for another trade. Everything was smooth and as stated. Great guy to talk with, and a pleasure to deal with. Hope to do alot more trades down the line. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again. Jonh

16. Positive!!!!

Got my end of the trade .
    Everything was packed very well.
    Would not hesitate to do business again.
    Thanks again

17. tabor

tabor Arachnoprince Old Timer

High quality seller

My first transaction dealing with inverts in 3+ years was with Dustin this past week and things could not have gone any better. The scorpions arrived as advertised (plus freebies) and in great shape. The packing and shipping were both excellent; as were communications before, during, and after the transaction. Would definitely, and likely will, do business with Dustin again in the future. A++

18. catfishrod69

Positive!

Met up with Dustin today to pickup a female tarantula i bought from him. As always specimens are in great condition. Dustin is a great guy and fun to talk with. I look forward to many more dealings with him in the future. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again. John

19. Ralph_moore84

Ralph_moore84 Arachnobaron

I got my package yesterday from Dustin.Everything arrived alive and healthy.Communication and packing was excellent.I will definately deal with him again.Thanks again

20. Just got in my 2 B Jacksoni scorpions in today and they are doing great packaged perfectly
    This was a 100 percent great transaction will. Deal with gromgrom again soon will recommend him to anyone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.