• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

grnlfr

Ninnghizzida

Arachnopeon
:D :D POSITIVE:D :D

Just traded some T's from Brett. He was communicative, helpful and it was an excellent ttransaction. I will trade from Brett anytime.

flamingo-kid1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
GREAT Spidey

I received my spidey today from Brett.. I was REALLY worried because of the darn heat spell today and yesterday, but thanks to GREAT packing by Brett and early delivery from my mail lady, my spidey is JUST fine.

When I went to check her in the travel container, (which was still nice nd moist) I peeked inside and long legs shot out, trying to make a break for freedom :)

She is a healthy pig, and ate two crickets upon arrival.

Thanks Brett.. I'll probably see you again some day.

flamingo-kid1

Carlos_W

Arachnopeon
Great Service/Slings

I bought some slings from Brett, and he waitted until I was ready too recieve them. Once I got them they were packaged very good, I'm very happy with the service I got from Brett. I'll be doing more business with him, I reccomend to anyone who wants excellent arachnids,with good service. Thanks Brett. Carlos

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Positive!

I tell you what, Brett has been having a run of luck with the males, but I was lucky enough to have some sent to me in a little trade. An Ornata male and a Regalis male. They arrived very well packed (well enough they made it through the 4th of July sitting at some post office) and extremely healthy. You can tell he cares for his pets well. If you ever see him selling something jump on it, I don’t see you could ever be disappointed!
Brett thanks again for thinking of me when you sexed those guys. May they give me 1000's of legs in the future! :worship:

Hank

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I just picked up a Female B. vegans from Brett. She came in on time and in good health. The packing job was great!! I would definitely purchase from Brett again!

Hank

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive AAA +++ Transaction and Product

I just completed a "T" trade with Brett and all went very good. I would definately do a trade or buy from Brett in the future.We were both satisfied with the deal,too

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive.

Purchased a package deal. Communication was great, the spiders were well packed, and the size estimates weren't exaggerated one bit. :)

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
+++ all the way

Brett and I just finished a trade and I have to say , he is a stand up guy, he does what he promises and I will not hesitate to do more biz with him in the future.

Thanks again, Dave

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive deal/trade

Brett and I just completed our 2nd trade. He communicated well, sent the product on time, packaging was great and of course the tarantulas are just as he described.
I'll be looking forward to more trades with him in the future.

siderdude

Arachnopeon
Positive

Just completed a trade with Brett and all the Ts are healthy, his packaging was great and he shipped when he said he was going to.
Great to deal with, look forward to do business with again.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I received a MM A. minatrix from Brett. The T looked great and the whole transaction went perfect. Great packing and communication. I'd definitley buy from him again.

Thanks
Nick

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome!! ++++++

I just bought two male Green Bottle Blues from Brett and I couldn't be happier with his communication, his demeanor and the transaction as a whole. He had some bad weather there and because of the temperatures he preferred to wait until things calmed down a bit to ship and I wholly agreed with him. I did receive updates from him and he stayed in touch with me. So I would definitely do business with Brett again: friendly, reliable and seems like a really nice guy!!

Thank you Brett... the boys are doing great!! :clap: {D :worship: :)

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Outstanding!!!!

I just purchased a T from Brett and everything was a breeze from start to finish. Brett communicated very well and was very easy to deal with. The T was better than described and was packed very well. His price was very reasonable and I would definitely buy from him again. Don't hesitate to buy from Brett if he offers something you want. Thanks Brett!!

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
positive

i just got a female a.purp from brett (along with freebies!) :D

the transaction was good, great communication, and excellent packing :clap:
A+ person to deal with :clap:

Bugologist

Arachnopeon
Positive
I just got my king baboon, skeleton and rose hair from Brett. All three girls were very well packed and arrived looking fat and healthy. Although we had to reschedule shipping due to a molt communication was good. I would definitely do business with Brett again. Bugologist (buckscountyzoo.com)

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Old Timer
Great Health A++++

All of the T's came out looking fat as pigs and healthy as can be. Bretts comunication, attitude, and care for his T's is 150% positive. I would do and will do buisness again with him in a heart beat.

Joe

Glossworks

Arachnopeon
200% Positive!

Just paid a visit to Brett at his home a few weeks back because I was interested in a few of the Pokie females that he had posted for sale. Not only could you tell that the specimens were well fed and healthy, but you could tell that he cares a lot about both the tarantulas and the satisfaction of the people he sells to. He even gave me a killer deal on the used TarantulaCages.com tanks that I've been wanting to try for some time (and even cleaned them out for me!)

I wouldn't hesitate to make the trek there and purchase from Brett again. Such a stand up guy and a pleasure to deal with. For those who are considering picking up some of the other tarantulas on his FS list, I can vouch that I have seen them all in person and they look like very healthy individuals to me.

Thanks again Brett.

TEX Darryl

Arachnopeon
Great A guy Positive!!!

I just unpacked my Brachypelma annitha.... that I got form Brett... Could not be happyer!!!!!!! Big fat T and packaged great... Communication was spot on... No problems here!!!!!
Thanks for all the help,
Darryl