1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Greenjewls

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by CRBP742, Mar 26, 2013.

1. CRBP742

CRBP742 Arachnosquire

Advertisement
    POSITIVE! If you ever need any kind of Arizona scorp species he's the man. He has cheap prices, great packaging, and great scorps. :biggrin:

2. Sceliphron

Sceliphron Arachnopeon

POSITIVE

Received a large, healthy H. spadix from Greenjewls today. Good communication and packaging, amazing scorpion! Definitely go to him for any desert/Arizona species.

3. cjonard

cjonard Arachnopeon

Got some millis and tailless whip scorpions and they arrived healthy and awesome.

4. 100% Positive

I received a VERY healthy female Hadrurus arizonensis from Greenjewls! Packaging was top-notch and shipping was fast. The scorpion is extremely healthy and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommended seller!

Jeff "Jorpion"

5. 100% Positive! Great communication, impeccable shipping, an all around wonderful transaction. I have done business with him multiple times and will be placing more orders in the near future!

6. mukmewx

mukmewx Arachnosquire

POSITIVE! If he were an Amazon.com product I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars. Cheap prices, quick shipping, healthy specimens, and excellent communication! Couldn't be happier!

7. Positive!!

I recently got 4 H. arizonensis from Greenjewls.
    They all arrived safely and were very healthy. Packaging was great, and he also shared his basic care video for H. arizonenesis.
    Thanks for the business!!

IMG_5026[1].jpg

IMG_5027[1].jpg

IMG_5025[1].jpg

8. Ranitomeya

Ranitomeya Arachnoknight

Positive! Everything came on time and alive--extras included. Everything was packed very well and all of the animals were in amazing shape.

9. TroyMcClureOG82

TroyMcClureOG82 Arachnobaron Old Timer

I ordered an S heros, a few millipedes, some death feigning beetles, and a huge giant hairy scorpion and was very impressed. Packing was top notch, communication was excellent, all arrived safely and with a few unexpected freebies. Would do business with again!

10. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnogeek Arachnosupporter

??? ??? (rare dwarf tarantula) $50

100% POSITIVE!!!

Just recieved my little female dwarf suspect Aphonopelma sp "Paloma"
    Boy what a cutie!
    Silas was wonderful to do business with,
    great communication, perfect packaging as well as shipping. Don't hesitate to purchase from him.

2015-10-07 16.36.25.jpg

11. Medusa

Medusa Arachnoknight

My order from Silas arrived today and I'm very pleased. Contents were well-packed and in good condition, and a couple freebies were included! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

12. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Greenjewls' new reviews can be found here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.