Green Tree Pythong cage is done!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Green Tree Python cage is done!

I have rebuilt the cage since the cage ends came off due to moving the cage around. Now it's solid. I painted the wooden stand and canopy to match the room colors. The Male and Female Green Trees have since started mating and I have found them locked up for soem time several times a week. I will soon get pics of them.

Here's the enclosure! Enjoy!

Before:

After:

Last edited:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: very nice enclosure, man if i had the room i would do the same,i have 3 greentrees they are all in seperate tanks,1 emerald also,i need more room:wall: again very nice!

ParabuthusKing

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
beautiful snakes and nice enclosure as well. that is awesome they are breeding for you.. best of luck with some young ones :)

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
awesome set up chris! those snakes are gorgeous too! i've never kept any before, but they are the snakes that got me interested in keeping a snake in the first place. good luck with the breeding.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great cage, pics, and snakes Chris! I wish you the best of luck for some babies, such a gorgeous species!

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
insane as always..though they look kinda crowded?? maybe its the pic lol...beautiful none the less......

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
realy chondros dont need a very big cage.. mine never realy moves from his pertch. at night i will se him do a quick lap around the cage and allways back to the same spot... theyre realy cool snakes. im definalty a fan

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have rebuilt the cage since the cage ends came off due to moving the cage around. Now it's solid. I painted the wooden stand and canopy to match the room colors. The Male and Female Green Trees have since started mating and I have found them locked up for soem time several times a week. I will soon get pics of them.

Here's the enclosure! Enjoy!

Before:

After:

OMG, lol, its green now :D

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Yep....it's green. i figured it would match the room that way.

I believe Anastasia built it herself.... the seams holding the sides came off due to moving it around but all is solid now.