green lynx maybe a new mommy

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
i am thinkin my green lynx just laid a egg sac....i will get some pics as soon as i can...

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
if it looks like a spiky wierd shaped ball...then she sure did

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I had a batch last year. They are a nightmare trying to keep in deli cups. They love to jump out. Congrats though...cool spiders. Have fun rounding up the youngins'. {D

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well i wish i could change the lid to a pantyhose one, but too late now, so i think im gonna take and hot glue some panty hose over top of the screen thats there....then after they get hatched, ill probably do my transferring in a empty 20 tall tank....i do that sometimes incase some things fall or escape....does it look like an egg sac to you? id imagine its not a big mac...however if it is....i found a new girlfriend....haha:D

I had a batch last year. They are a nightmare trying to keep in deli cups. They love to jump out. Congrats though...cool spiders. Have fun rounding up the youngins'. {D

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Honestly, I don't recall exactly what the egg sac looked like. Once they hatched I kept them w/ mom for a few weeks and would toss a crushed cricket in once a week. They would feed on the freshly killed crix. Then I transferred the little stinkers to deli cups and all was well w/ the exception of rounding them up come feeding time.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
sounds good to me....i reckin ill do the same...once i go back to north carolina next summer im sure ill be coming back with alot more of these also....thanks

Honestly, I don't recall exactly what the egg sac looked like. Once they hatched I kept them w/ mom for a few weeks and would toss a crushed cricket in once a week. They would feed on the freshly killed crix. Then I transferred the little stinkers to deli cups and all was well w/ the exception of rounding them up come feeding time.