Green eye gecko

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here's one of our green eye geckos....Never until now have I heard such loud laughing and barking at night. Freaked me out the first time I heard it. I wondered who was in our living room messin' around. ;)

Attachments

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow! Gorgeous!! I did a google real quick, earlier and I read that they bite just as hard as Tokays... interesting! {D I think I better put these little beasties on my "wish list" next.

I think they are beautiful geckos and the green eyes are just amazing! Thanks for posting the pic.

~Aminah

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you....We have never been bit by the green eyes. They do have some nasty claws that dig into ya when picking them up though. They are very pretty. The green eyes and tokays are not geckos that I myself handle. I just admire them...and take care of them. I'm sure the day will come soon that I'll have to pick one of these types of geckos up and I would rather it be a green eye then a tokay. If it's a tokay...I'll be praying hard and probably invent a few new swear words...lol

TNeal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very nice Gecko. I keep house Geckos and they can really bark. As a matter of fact I woke up last night thinking "what the heck was that?" Kinda scared me at first. Then I realized what it was. I felt like a fool then as I have been keeping thse guys for a couple of years. LOL:?

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm so used to barking and beeping coming from my "Critter Room", nothing phases me now. It still gets my husband going, though. I have rattie kids too, and the other night the girls were really keeping up some noise in "the room"... my hubby jumps up and goes running down the hall... "Where are you going? What's wrong?" ..."You don't hear that? I hear someone in here."

:rolleyes: ..."No, silly.. that's the girls playing tag or something." ..."How do you know? How can you tell what's what and who's who with all that noise?"

{D I just know the sounds of the house at night, I guess. (He works nights, so he only hears this stuff on certain nights; and he's not used to it.) And I don't worry too much about people being willing to come into a house with all these reptiles and large, multi legged furry beasts... not to mention the vicious 2 legger that's armed to the teeth. :cool:

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow!! that really is gorgeous! you got all the good geckos? haha I will have to do some looking into these as well.

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
green eye gecko eggs....

Here's the two lil angels in waiting. Not the greatest pic but they can not be moved. Should see them pop out some time in March.....I can't wait!! :clap:

Attachments

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wait... you have Green Eyes and Tokays on the way?? I am sooo moving to Canada!! :D

PinkLady

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's a breeding frenzy in our place with those geckos....lol :clap: