Green Bottle Blue sliong 3/4"-Moult---Succesfull!

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
I came home from school and glanced at my Green Bottle Blues to see 2 spiders, so i looked closer and IT MOULTED!! YAY! I am soo happy!

March- 2 successfull moults
*Trinidad Chevron
*Green Bottle Blue
Im on a roll!

James

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrates congrates!

We had a moult today too!

I'm just tickled and the twins are Thrilled!

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome......My A. Seemani sling is going to molt soon........

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats great James,
Did its colors change at all?

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No moult yet for me. I'm starting to think my A. avicularia just ate too many crickets. But I'm still going to keep a close eye on her.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
I came home from school and glanced at my Green Bottle Blues to see 2 spiders, so i looked closer and IT MOULTED!! YAY! I am soo happy!

March- 2 successfull moults
*Trinidad Chevron
*Green Bottle Blue
Im on a roll!

James
Is there anything you did specifically to aid the moult like increase the humidity in the tank?

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
dont think my A .Geniculata is due to shed for a while shes still eating like homer simpson........

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Re: Re: Green Bottle Blue sliong 3/4"-Moult---Succesfull!

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
Is there anything you did specifically to aid the moult like increase the humidity in the tank?
As a matter of fact i put some droplets in before the moult, i new something was going to happen, and i am happy it worked out for both of them! Thanks,

James

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm hoping for a double moult soon, both my A. geniculata and B. emilia are ignoring their crickets. emilia has filled in her burrow too, which is what she did last time :)

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Lostkat
I'm hoping for a double moult soon, both my A. geniculata and B. emilia are ignoring their crickets. emilia has filled in her burrow too, which is what she did last time :)
ooo ooooo oooooo!!! my Geniculata filled in her burrow does that mean she might shed soon?

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by Grael
ooo ooooo oooooo!!! my Geniculata filled in her burrow does that mean she might shed soon?
Not sure, my geniculata doesn't even HAVE a burrow, the lazy cow :)

I remember last time Jez (B. emilia) moulted though. She filled in her burrow and levelled off the substrate before moulting. May just have been coincidence though.