Great to be back

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So ive been gone from the hobby and these forums for a while, but im making a comeback.

This new site configuration, and all these new names confuse me a bit and im trying to post a WTB add in the classifieds, but am having trouble.

Id like to apologize in advance to the Mods, because i know this is not the place for this, but im in the market for some new ts.

Id like to hear from the local hobbiests (WA state, near Puyallup area) but am open to shipping as well.

Im mostly into OW arboreals, but wouldnt mind a nicer NW as well (for my stepson)

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Welcome back! You have to reach/maintain "Active Member" status to post in the classifieds, But not required to purchase. Just PM "Start a Conversation" with the seller by clicking their avatar and selecting it from pop up menu. No one but the original poster can post in their sales add.
Local check Raining Reptiles on FB ( Simon Elliot in Auburn)
also Bellingham Arachnids on FB (Jonah Lazich)
Local shops worth a damn for T selection
A Place For Pets- Burien
Sierra Fish and Pets- Renton
Midway Tropical fish- Midway
Bridges pets- Snohomish
there are local expos coming as well
April 1st & 2nd Hillsboro, OR (biggest one)
May 13th Monroe, WA
August 19th Portland, OR

When you decide what arboreal you might be looking for let me know, I'm in Auburn and have a few T's on CL currently

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Welcome back! You have to reach/maintain "Active Member" status to post in the classifieds, But not required to purchase. Just PM "Start a Conversation" with the seller by clicking their avatar and selecting it from pop up menu. No one but the original poster can post in their sales add.
Local check Raining Reptiles on FB ( Simon Elliot in Auburn)
also Bellingham Arachnids on FB (Jonah Lazich)
Local shops worth a damn for T selection
A Place For Pets- Burien
Sierra Fish and Pets- Renton
Midway Tropical fish- Midway
Bridges pets- Snohomish
there are local expos coming as well
April 1st & 2nd Hillsboro, OR (biggest one)
May 13th Monroe, WA
August 19th Portland, OR

When you decide what arboreal you might be looking for let me know, I'm in Auburn and have a few T's on CL currently
Thanks. The active member part explains it. Ive been gonefrom these forums for around 4 yrs.
As far as the petshops go, i already know there is zero selection in WA haha. Ive been to them all.
Ive actually sold Simon a few ts a long time ago, i just forgot about locals. Ill check into him

Im really looking for a subadult/adult female lampropelma, maybe a c schioedtei, p ornata, or p bara

Theres a few that interest me and i cant stop thinking about all the cool ts ive had. Im afraid to even start thr hobby again because i know one tarantula turns into 100

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I remember you grayzone, welcome back!

No reason to stop at only 100 spiders my friend ;)

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I remember you grayzone, welcome back!

No reason to stop at only 100 spiders my friend ;)
Not back YET. I need to get my hands on some ts. I sold off and gave away my entire collection a few years back and have to start fresh and id lile to keep it small, but you know how that goes

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
Man, four years is a long time. We have some colorful new members. Like me, for example. I shall enthrall you with stories of Peanut the legendary Theraphosidae.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nah. Im an OW guy. Id definitely like a confirmed adulr/ subadult female irminia for the stepson though

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Nah. Im an OW guy. Id definitely like a confirmed adulr/ subadult female irminia for the stepson though
What do you think of the Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) man? :)

Are you coming in the name of Ahura Mazdā (Goddess lover) or... Angra Mainyu (Goddess hater) :shifty:?

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Can anyone tell me why ive lost my privilege to post in the classifieds and the watering hole? Who are the mods around here nowadays

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Can anyone tell me why ive lost my privilege to post in the classifieds and the watering hole? Who are the mods around here nowadays
You need to achieve and maintain "Active Member" status to post a thread in the classifieds. No one can post comments in the classifieds except the person starting the thread, you have to PM them for purchase info
You need to join he watering hole and wait for admin activate it,
Hover over your screen name in the upper right corner of top header, a drop box will appear click "Preferences" scroll down check the watering hole box click save done

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Im already a member of the WH and it shows up on my screen, i justcant open the threads.
As far as "active member" goes, i guess ill just have to wait.

The classifieds used to offer such a variety. All i see for sale there now are tiny slings haha. I need to get my collection started guys.
Whose got something bad ass? Shoot me a message and lets work somethin out