Great news!!!!!!!!

erik

Arachnopeon
here is one i took this morning they darkened up and spread out the jar is stating to stink though is there something i can do about that i wiped off all the poop i could

Attachments

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
erik, to help better ventilate the jar, use pantyhose to cover the jar opening, and secure it with a rubberband. This will alleviate most of the smell, and will also keep the slings from escaping should they begin to explore. :)

cacoseraph-I feed my spiders nothing BUT wild-caught prey, and also most of them are in containers I set out for them OUTSIDE. The spiders are free to come and go as they wish. By 'release' of slings, I mean they are merely moved to a better location with more prey activity.

I live smack-dab in the middle of a National Forest with acres of woods all around me. All the spiders are native to my area.

However, I DO have some I keep in my house-these are for STUDY purposes and will never be released.

BTW, did you finish that article you mentioned in post # 7 at this forum?

http://www.tarantulas.us/forums/showthread.php?t=7392

If so, I would like to read it.

I am not stupid, I know the risks, and I get what you're saying. You make some good points, but I don't do what you're thinking I do. :embarrassed:

S.

erik

Arachnopeon
srry not me bro im not a member of that forum but the slings r startin to come out side the nest when should i start tryin to feed them and how would i go about catching enough little bugs to to feed em all i cant exacly buy f flies here nvr mind u wer talkin to cac

erik

Arachnopeon
yeah i do use pantyhose u can kind of see it in the pic right above

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
lol, be prepared for at least 3 more

maybe more :eek:

each new brood will be slightly smaller than the last

my oldest female maybe laid her last sac, with this one it will have about 20 or so

good luck with all, and enjoy their beauty

S.