grasshoppers or locust breeders?

Wolvie56X

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ive been catching grasshoppers and locusts this summer up in some big fields near my house, no pesticides to worry about up there, but i was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders that sells nice sized grasshoppers and locuts, so i can get some during the colder months, the buggies love them though :D

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wolvie56X said:
ive been catching grasshoppers and locusts this summer up in some big fields near my house, no pesticides to worry about up there, but i was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders that sells nice sized grasshoppers and locuts, so i can get some during the colder months, the buggies love them though :D
man i wish i knew of one!!! i try to get smaller kids to hunt for them but i live in cali...soo picking is slim...lol

Ganoderma

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i am not sure about state to state, but i would bet many countries have some special, possibly strict, laws about hopper shipping. they can be a pretty big pests, something california seems to be a little sensitive about sometimes.

Wolvie56X

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah that would be too nice guess ill have to go hunting haha and use super worms for now

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
there is a bio tech company that sells them to colleges and farms i just dont know if i could buy some...i dont buy that big of bulk

Wolvie56X

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
id buy them in a few hundred quantities, depending on price, they are awesome feeders, big and juicy