Grammostola sp. "Northern Type"

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is one of the variants of the "Northern Type" tarantulas.

I'm hoping that this photos will help ID some of the Grammostola species that you may have that you might of been having trouble with ID.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_4370.JPG IMG_4372.JPG IMG_4371.JPG Took these photos today, weather was decent finally. I can't wait for spring and summer. Anyone that owns some of this "Northern Type" tarantulas you guys are going to love the way they look after a molt, they're pretty.

Daniel Edwards

Arachnoknight
I can't wait for mine to molt and post pics. Suddenly this is my most interesting species I have because of all of this uncertainty! Mine has ZERO pink or purple... just copper.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This female molted two weeks ago. Ain’t she pretty? I’m hoping to find a male for her someday. It be cool if captive born babies were available. Unfortunately I think that not a lot of hobbyists still don’t know the characteristic differences between sp. Concepción, rosea, porteri or the Northern species. 8C96EF6E-69EE-4044-A76B-6BDB9C2487F0.jpeg

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Oh my gosh I love her! Look at those adorable blue shoe's she's wearing. So fashionable!

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
. It be cool if captive born babies were available. Unfortunately I think that not a lot of hobbyists still don’t know the characteristic differences between sp. Concepción, rosea, porteri or the Northern
Them what are you waiting for?! Get ‘um bumping for us!!

Alere

Arachnopeon
Here is one of the variants of the "Northern Type" tarantulas.

I'm hoping that this photos will help ID some of the Grammostola species that you may have that you might of been having trouble with ID.

I'm not sure how old this post is, but I'm unable to see the pictures and would absolutely love to. Repost possible or advice on how to see?

DustyD

Arachnoknight
I'm not sure how old this post is, but I'm unable to see the pictures and would absolutely love to. Repost possible or advice on how to see?
The banners at the top of the posts show when they were posted. In this case September 2016. If you click on the poster’s name you can see when the last time that person was on.

Alere

Arachnopeon
The banners at the top of the posts show when they were posted. In this case September 2016. If you click on the poster’s name you can see when the last time that person was on.
Thank you very much. Have done lots of reading here, but never registered or commented. Appreciate the patience and helpfulness.