Species Grammostola pulchripes (a.k.a. Grammostola aureostriata)

Kaari

Arachnopeon
Been waiting for this for 5 weeks beautiful guy!! Almost time for a new home! Hope I posted right!

And yeah, new owner. Question things sometimes. I knew he was pre molt. However bought 1 sm cricket today try again. Had already. Molted. Gotta trust my t and myself..

Attachments

jc55

Arachnoknight
Not sure by your post as to when your T molted but you know to make sure you give it time to harden before you feed it.Wait until its fangs turn black and give it a couple of days after hat.

Kaari

Arachnopeon
Not sure by your post as to when your T molted but you know to make sure you give it time to harden before you feed it.Wait until its fangs turn black and give it a couple of days after hat.
Yes. I will. Won't be able to know when it's fangs turn black as a juvenile...but have always waited a week to feed after molt. However., he is active, small abdomen after not eating for 6 weeks, is trying in a day or two ok?

Hi

Been waiting for this for 5 weeks beautiful guy!! Almost time for a new home! Hope I posted right!

And yeah, new owner. Question things sometimes. I knew he was pre molt. However bought 1 sm cricket today try again. Had already. Molted. Gotta trust my t and myself..
Also, I love how each time he/she molts the gorgeous rose colors become more prevalent. Amazingly beautiful animals. ❤

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: