Species Grammostola pulchra

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
G. pulchra

Hello all I got a new digital camera today and took some pics of G. pulchra sling. Sorry if it comes out big (hopefully it comes out;) )The sling is 1.5"

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Great closeup,
Digicams are so much fun.
I'll be looking for many more pics.:D

Ernie

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Great closeup,
Digicams are so much fun.
I'll be looking for many more pics.:D

Ernie
Don't worry you will get plenty.;) I think I figured out how to shrink the pics down, lets see. Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee:

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OMG!!!!

I so badly want a G.aureostriata!

My god look at those cuties! When I look at them now.. I think about puppy dogs..lol.. They sorta look like one after a while.. blaaah! I know that is stupid..but.. they are darling.

Great pics! Beautfiul spiders and excellent camera.

Although it took a couple minutes to load ;)

Originally posted by jwb121377
Don't worry you will get plenty.;) I think I figured out how to shrink the pics down, lets see. Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee:

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Raveness
OMG!!!!

I so badly want a G.aureostriata!

My god look at those cuties! When I look at them now.. I think about puppy dogs..lol.. They sorta look like one after a while.. blaaah! I know that is stupid..but.. they are darling.

Great pics! Beautfiul spiders and excellent camera.

Although it took a couple minutes to load ;)
Thanks Raveness! Sorry about that, I put those pics up before I knew how to shrink them. The new ones won't be so large.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol... that's okay....hehehehe... Welcome btw ;)

Originally posted by jwb121377
Thanks Raveness! Sorry about that, I put those pics up before I knew how to shrink them. The new ones won't be so large.

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My pulchra which i was freaking out about of course molted perfectly fine, now it's out and about some...i'm so happy it finally turned black :D

Attachments

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awww...i love happy endings, btw you have an extremely cute pulchra, i guess all pulchra's are cute.....hehe

Malkavian

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I'm gonna guess close to 3 inches when its walking around (ie legs not curled up close)

Draco

Arachnopeon
One of my favorites !! :D Very nice pulchra you have there and congrats on the trouble free molt!

nowhereman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Good looking black. You know if you give them the opportunity they can make TV obsolete. Ours is just amazing to watch. :)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Got to witness the entire molt of my Grammostola pulchra . Bought him as a her from a pet store without a clue. Fairly certain now that it's a male. About 4.5"
Enjoy...

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Those are excellent pictures, and truly one of the best looking species there is.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Thanks guys. Thought some people might get a kick out of those pictures.

Smulkin

Arachnopeon
Beautiful shots - esp love the nice pics of the still-white fangs - great close work!