Grammostola pulchra molt

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok, so it's still tiny. All the slings I got recently molted last week, save one laggard.

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oh, how cute!!!! I just love slings!!!!

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
Wow your hand is HUGE..

I mean like each finger must be like 20 inches long.. right??

hehe

Nice looking sling :)

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Wow your hand is HUGE..

I mean like each finger must be like 20 inches long.. right??

hehe

Nice looking sling :)
yeah cause thats obviously an adult G. pulchra lol

and you know what they say guys wiht big hand have .....

Big gloves.

anyway thats a cutie looks just like my G. aerostriata does now lol

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
where did you get that sling from and how long have you had it? I have a tiny little Pulchra sling that im expecting will be months before a molt (its probably one molt behind yours)

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got it from SSW about a month ago.

where did you get that sling from and how long have you had it? I have a tiny little Pulchra sling that im expecting will be months before a molt (its probably one molt behind yours)

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Their sibling at my house molted today!!

The GBB and freebie G. aureo I got in the same shipment molted over the weekend.

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If you got yours from the same place I did, I'm jealous. None of mine have molted, or even remotely look close. :(

Grow little babies, grow.

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well the sibling I have is moulting right now :) It all it needs to do it get its legs out :)

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
perry's babies grow FAST.

i purchased some of his B. emilia and A. chalcodes, and mine are now WAAAAAY behind in size compared to his.

*i think he feeds them roaches that have been exposed to toxic waste, like in "eight-legged freaks"!*

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's because I talk to mine every day and tell them what a good little sling they are. Then I show them pictures of adults and tell them if they molt they can be big and beautiful like the nice T they see in the picture. ;)

perry's babies grow FAST.

i purchased some of his B. emilia and A. chalcodes, and mine are now WAAAAAY behind in size compared to his.

*i think he feeds them roaches that have been exposed to toxic waste, like in "eight-legged freaks"!*

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's because I talk to mine every day and tell them what a good little sling they are. Then I show them pictures of adults and tell them if they molt they can be big and beautiful like the nice T they see in the picture.
Hmmm... I guess anythings worth a try.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The hot summer weather has got these guys growing like weeds. Many have popped through a second molt. Now about 1.25, maybe 1.5" depending on how you measure and round.