Grammostola pulchra breeding and eggsack production

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi.
I've just got hold of a soon to moult sub adult male for my adult female (she had her 2nd moult as adult mid Jan 07.
I know i'm going to be cutting it fine if i'm going to mate this pair dependant on the males development but i've heard that allthough they are not particularily hard to mate it's something else alltogether to get her to lay a eggsack.
Has anyone experience with this specie with regards to breeding and eggsack production and if so is there anything you can share that could help me out here with my FIRST spider mating program...

Good weekend to you all .. Bryan

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I personally dont have any experience with mating this species...... I do know that yes they are easy to mate but getting something viable is pretty tricky. Hey you should touch base with Dave Grimm that guys got a stash of them and is currently breeding, maybe he can offer you some tips.

Rigelus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, thanks for the help guys. It's given me a few leads.
However it does seem that if i want to get anything out of this species then i'm going to have to find a few more males and females. The odds seem really low with just a single pair.
All the best
/Bryan.