Grab bag tarantula from KenTheBugGuy

Mistegirl

Arachnopeon
I got one of these about a year ago and while Ken asked not to tell anyone exactly what's in it I will say it was a GREAT deal with some awesome spiders. I'd 100% reccomend anyone do it.

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I bought one when it was new, and it was definitely worth it! Also you CAN put in special requests like "new worlds only" etc. At the time I didn't want any old worlds, and all were new world T's in the grab bag. Or you can ask for arboreals, just don't go asking for specific T's cause that's probably not going to happen, heh.

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It'd defeat the whole point really.
I kind of want to order the Lasiodora grab bag.:}

super-pede

Arachnobaron
I think they are communal... If I am correct about shipping, You shouldn't ship them in Styrofoam boxes or any form of boxes at all...They may eat threw the boxes and you may lose them during transit:(
hahaha are you kidding us?{D:?If you're not .......well,let's just say that my door knob is smarter than you!{D

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
He was Joking.......Joke was last week Pede

Ed has served in the Military, He has an above avg. Intelligence, and has proven @least 2 me.......2 B Fair & Friendly ;)

- Jason J. Brown

Last edited:

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
U can make a joke about me....2

That's O.K. ;) as long as we're all laughin'

Slappys_g1rl06

Arachnopeon
Gosh darn it! I hate surprises, because I don't like not knowing what it is, but I also hate gambling with my money in case it's something lame! I wish I knew what was in a grab bag! Hahaha, maybe someday I'll take that gamble and find out! ;) Glad you bumped this thread... I wonder if the OP did get it? And if OP is satisfied???

mOtOjUnKiE

Arachnopeon
The cool thing about the grab bag is that there might be T's that you wouldn't think of buying before..if you don't like the ones you get in the grab bag, you can always sell/trade for other slings on the forum :) so it's not a total loss if you don't like ANY of the T's you get!

Slappys_g1rl06

Arachnopeon
The cool thing about the grab bag is that there might be T's that you wouldn't think of buying before..if you don't like the ones you get in the grab bag, you can always sell/trade for other slings on the forum :) so it's not a total loss if you don't like ANY of the T's you get!
...this is a good point!

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Kens gonna get me one in a few days! So excited.. Are they slings, or juvies?

Josey

Arachnopeon
Mand, you're following me lol!

I know, I wish we had more choices. Maybe we should just move to the US and be done with it. Im moving to the southern states though, I fancy seeing some Aphonopelma's in natural habitat!

I think we should suggest to some of our suppliers to do grab bags - how fab do they sound? x