Grab bag tarantula from KenTheBugGuy

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm glad you don't put vegans in there...just because they don't eat animal products doesn't mean they should be thrown into a bag and shipped across the country.
LOL! No vegans are way to common here in california ;)

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lol

Vegans are Illegal to ship USPS......they must be brown-boxed w/ recycled materials.....and shipped by a carrier, Not government controlled, and driven by vehicles using vegi-fuel :D

Pescatarians are o.k. 2 ship......but must be kept climate controlled @ 26-39 d*
So as Sushi does Not Spoil :cool:

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I try not to put things like vegans, parahybana and the like in my grab bags thats no fun....every bag I have made the people were happy :) It is a suprise though so I won't tell what you are getting ;)
i wouldnt mind vagans and Lp's if they didnt count toward the "40 dollars worth of T's", and were freebies. I love LP's, and i've held a skittish MF vagans which made me want one. :)

flyguycolorado

Arachnopeon
too funny!
The nice thing about a grab bag with vegans I believe they are communal- but I may be wrong?

gargoyl52

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
grab bags sound like a cool idea, too bad no one offers anything like that in Canada.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are Communal

too funny!
The nice thing about a grab bag with vegans I believe they are communal- but I may be wrong?
Accept when they are tied 2 trees.......I kid, I kid. I live in a Hippy town :p

We have lot's of Trees 2 hug :D

Cowin8579

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
B. vegans aren't communal.

If I wasn't hard up for room, I would go for a bag like that np. However, my imagination sucks, and I was imagining a bag with a 2nd instar emperor, 1 P. murinus, and 1 mordax/striped tail devil scorpion. However, Ken I'm sure is more fun than I am.

Edd Eskimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
too funny!
I think they are communal... If I am correct about shipping, You shouldn't ship them in Styrofoam boxes or any form of boxes at all...They may eat threw the boxes and you may lose them during transit:(

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What I want is a Sicarius grab bag.....don't really care what species. kthx :D

ametan

Arachnoknight
I've been so tempted by this, but I don't want to end up with a pokie or OBT that I'm not ready for.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
"B.vegans" isn't a valid species, either.
No they're talking about the Brachypelma species that doesn't eat or use animal products. They're against eating crickets and roaches, they prefer a light salad with balsamic dressing. My B. vegan also has a PETA membership. {D

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
No they're talking about the Brachypelma species that doesn't eat or use animal products. They're against eating crickets and roaches, they prefer a light salad with balsamic dressing. My B. vegan also has a PETA membership. {D
What Rick was implying is that it's spelled vagans, not "vegans".