Grab bag tarantula from KenTheBugGuy

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
bump---> someone reply.

all i want to know is what comes in the bag if you have purchased one from him.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I can prob tell you a few things thats not in it :D

Later, Tom

J.huff23

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I can prob tell you a few things thats not in it :D

Later, Tom
Lol. {D.

Well OP, It may be different for every "Grab Bag", and it may not.

Your just going to have to be patient and find out. (I know, the wait sucks). Lol.

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
oh comon now, you really gona spoil all that fun :}
never know whats in grabbag, it is a mystery :D
True , grab bags can be fun. I bought a spiderling from a pet store the other day labeled Golden baboon. Figured I'd raise it up and see what it turns into.

Later, Tom

macj1983

Arachnosquire
well sounds like your gonna have to let us know but i have not seen a bad report on him yet so im sure it wont be some rare T but good ones...im betting:D

Spidercrazy

Arachnosquire
well sounds like your gonna have to let us know but i have not seen a bad report on him yet so im sure it wont be some rare T but good ones...im betting:D
yea ik its just random i think. im hoping that he gets the Trap door spiders in soon so i can place my order of what i thinks is over $150

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I suspect your grab bag will contain some of the species that have like, 1,000+ eggs. Lasiadora, Acanthroscurria, Nhandu and Brachypelma come specifically to mind.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
True , grab bags can be fun. I bought a spiderling from a pet store the other day labeled Golden baboon. Figured I'd raise it up and see what it turns into.

Later, Tom
what are you doing buying golden baboons of the petstores??
in you luck it will grow into red makak {D
petstores funny like that :D

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
what are you doing buying golden baboons of the petstores??
in you luck it will grow into red makak {D
petstores funny like that :D
haha maybe. They had orange baboons, that I assume were Pt. murinus, and Golden baboons. What the hell is a golden baboon?:?{D
Later, Tom

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
we rescued a "blonde baboon" once, turned out to be a A. Semanni ! some people
petstores slap names on animals they have no idea about, its like a fart in the dark

:? or was it shot in the dark, something like that

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

Later, Tom
it will turn into an adult what ever it is lol

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
O.k.

Now I want a Bag-2-Grab :p Mysteries are Fun, just ask Scooby and the gang.

"Zoinx"! :D - Jason

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
try

I try not to put things like vegans, parahybana and the like in my grab bags thats no fun....every bag I have made the people were happy :) It is a suprise though so I won't tell what you are getting ;)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I try not to put things like vegans, parahybana and the like in my grab bags thats no fun....every bag I have made the people were happy :) It is a suprise though so I won't tell what you are getting ;)
Can I ask how many critters are normally in a grab bag? :D

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I'm glad you don't put vegans in there...just because they don't eat animal products doesn't mean they should be thrown into a bag and shipped across the country.