• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

gottarantulas

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Jason just bought a pair of C. fasciatum off of me. He paid very fast, and kept excellent communication. This was a flawless deal, and i look forward to more transactions with him. Im very happy to be the one to start off his review thread. Even though he should already have tons of great reviews. If your planning on doing any business with Jason, dont hesitate. Thanks again. John

JULESDOG

Arachnopeon
Breeding Loan

We got a MM P. cambridgei from brickster. Arrived as promised and packaged great. Hoping for a sac so we can give him his part of the loan. Easy transaction, great communication and excellent looking MM. Thanks!

thruthetrees

Arachnosquire
AWESOME person and transaction! I was so happy that Jason came to pick up his P. regalis locally and was happy that he was able to see her and was happy with the price. He is a SUPER person, genuine, caring and, trustworthy. Prompt payment (he paid prior to pick up) and excellent communication to keep me informed of his arrival time. I will definitely be trading with and/or selling to him again. As Catfishrod69 pointed out ^ he should have loads more reviews. He has bought enough from people--I guess people didn't take the time to leave reviews. Jason is a great guy to deal with and I am so happy I met him and have another trusted T buddy to trade with. Thank you so much Jason!!!! I look forward to working with you again!!!!!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Another flawless transaction with Jason. He ordered a mature male from me, and paid very fast. He keeps excellent communication, and is a breeze to deal with. Looking forward to many more transactions with him. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again. John

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE!!

Just recieved my package from Jason. Was packed very well and kept great commucation. Will do business again. Thanks

kyahalhai21311

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE!

Jason sent me four of his gorgeous C. fasciatum slings...shipped on a wed priority for sat arrival (my call). the package was returned to him for too little postage (not his fault!) and Jason was nice enough to resend it Express to me to keep the saturday delivery. great experience, great communication, won't hesitate to do business with him again!

Fins

Arachnosquire
Just received some C. fasciatums and a T. plumipes. All looked very healthy. Packed great. Also great communication. Thanks for the awesome Ts!

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Arachnosupporter
POSITIVE!!!!!

Just finished a transaction with Brickster. As always great communication and stunning tarantulas. Everything was alive and very healthy looking. Very friendly to work with. Would recommend to anyone !!!!

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Just recieved a beautiful and healthy female from Jason. She was packaged excellently and arrived perfect. Jason keeps excellent communication, and is a pleasure to deal with. Im always happy to deal with him, and highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks again! John

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Jason just ordered a few slings from me. As always his payment was very fast, excellent communication, and a breeze to deal with. Its a pleasure to deal with him anytime. I look forward to many more transactions. He comes highly recommended. Thanks again! John

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive!

Jason recently ordered a mature male from me. He paid super fast and kept excellent communication. Jason is a pleasure to deal with and a very good guy to have in the hobby. We are already working on our next deal! I look forward to dealing with him as long as i can, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

Fins

Arachnosquire
Traded a MM for some slings. They were healthy and shipped safe and sound. Thanks for the trade.

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter
Jason sold me a set of poecs, which arrived very quickly and in great health. They were packaged and shipped professionally. I couldn't have wished for more--wait, he tossed in a juvie C. fasciatum for free! What a cool person to purchase from. "brickster" is a name I'll look for in future trades and purchases. Friendly guy who is a pleasure to work with. A+++, thanks s million Jason.

Jormungandr

Arachnopeon
Positive

I recently bought a MM and some pokie slings from Jason and I couldn't be happier. Despite shipping delays due to USPS, a long cross country trip, and cold temps in my area all T's arrived in great shape. It really speaks positively about his wonderful professional packing. Good communication as well, especially commendable considering this busy time of year. I'd definitely buy from Jason again. Thanks for everything!!!

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Positive! Got a few healthy slings in the mail. Good packing and great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with again, thanks!

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Very Smooth Transaction...

I met up with Jason today and traded him for a MM. It was a pleasure to see his love for the hobby and I look forward to future transactions....

Joe Rossi

Sharno

Arachnosquire
Completed a transaction with brickster and could not be happier. Will definitely do another if there is an opportunity!

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
Positive!
Just received a package of 10 slings from brickster. The packing was impeccable and the slings were in great health; one even had the energy to mount an unsuccessful escape attempt. :giggle: All in all, I'm quite happy with how this transaction turned out; definitely would recommend. ^^

travismyers

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!!

just received my Ts I ordered from Jason and they all arrived in great shape! Great packing and great communication. Can't wait to do more business in the future.

Travis

Wildenthusiast

Arachnosquire
POSITIVE...

All in all, very glad to have done business with Jason. Despite scheduling conflicts, and my newb mistake of using an outdated PayPal address, he was attentive and got my MM P. cambridgei and P. ornata slings out ASAP. Stuck with me when the postal service failed to follow through on delivering next day Express, and with a well packed heat pack all spiders arrived healthy, active and lightning fast. Probably drove the poor guy crazy with a thousand PMs over the delay, but he was nothing but friendly the whole way through.