Got Tarantula Memes?

DraykoDog

Arachnopeon
I just got my first tarantula about a week or so ago and she has already captivated me with her personality. A couple of the pics I took of her make for amusing memes (IMHO anyway :)). Has anyone else done this?

This pic was when I first came home with her and she did not want to come out of the deli dish. She was bracing her middle legs against the deli container and testing the substrate with her front legs. She ended up turning completely around and climbing up over the back where my fingers are, lol

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
I just got my first tarantula about a week or so ago
Believe me it will be the first of many, welcome to the hobby, is this your first ever tarantula? If so then you're in for an amazing experience, any questions post them in the appropriate sub-forum and you will be well looked after, AB members are some of the most knowledgeable keepers in the hobby, congratulations @DraykoDog

advan

oOOo
Staff member
MOD NOTE: Before this gets started. Any meme posted must fully belong to the person posting it. Meaning you can not use a photo from one of the meme sites.

DraykoDog

Arachnopeon
Believe me it will be the first of many, welcome to the hobby, is this your first ever tarantula? If so then you're in for an amazing experience
Yes, she's my first tarantula. I've wanted one for over 20 years! I'm sure I'll have lots of questions over time. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member

NewT GBB

Arachnopeon
Does anyone have the meme that has 9 panels of a dark burrow/hole. Labeled “happy t, sad t, etc.” the last is labeled ‘hungry t” and there are toes sticking out