Got Tarantula Memes?

Ceffylau

Arachnopeon
Hi friends!

I’m also a new tarantula keeper, and I just got my first T, a G. pulchra sling, a couple weeks ago! Its name is Skittles! :D

As a new owner who is used to active pets like fish, I’m still getting used to the fact that Ts a) don’t generally like to move too much and b) don’t eat too much. So I find myself getting concerned despite myself whenever I see it not moving and whenever it doesn’t eat!

Today I tried to feed it and instead of eating, it crawled out of the enclosure. T_T (Though I can’t say I didn’t appreciate the opportunity to hold it! uwu I also tried to feed it in a catch cup so the mealworm couldn’t bury away, with much the same result. T_T)

Anyway, that little adventure inspired me to make this meme out of a picture I took of it the other day!

I have the feeling poor little Skittles knows that I’m a newbie in the hobby. T_T

I just hope it has the patience and wherewithal to withstand my (probably but hopefully not many) newbie mistakes. I love the little thing and want only the very best life for it!

Attachments