Got something new today

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
I got my first tapi today, T. violaceus. I also picked up a P. miranda. Fun fact: violaceus has all five vowels in it, that's how I'll remember to spell its name. I left the lid on the tapi for its pic but they're both so small is doesn't really matter

Attachments

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Careful the Tapi is quick . I got mine on Friday and played chase the spider last night. Up the side of delicup down the side across the table top and down the side.before I could reach out and pick up the catch cup. When I grabbed him in a cup I swear it was smiling at me.

DrowsyLids

Arachnosquire
Careful the Tapi is quick . I got mine on Friday and played chase the spider last night. Up the side of delicup down the side across the table top and down the side.before I could reach out and pick up the catch cup. When I grabbed him in a cup I swear it was smiling at me.
Also partly why I left the lid on :bag: I'm excited to branch out to a new genus other that poecs it was either tapi or psalmo.

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Nice pick ups mainly the miranda.. Those are next on the list as far as poecs go.. I don't think I would take a tappi if I was paid to.. My days of keeping jack in the boxes are just about over...Lol.. Beautiful species though..

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I have a T.violaceus young female. I love the satiny smooth look of her abdomen in combination with her fluffy legs :)