thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Last edited:

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
!!

Awesome T's. Someone has a realllly big butt and really needs a molt! Little hair kickin'? Oh, and your cat looks like a feline pulchra!

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That female is going to be beautiful once she molts! Good luck with the breeding. We need more of these around.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Could you possibly say where you located your awesome G. Pulchra's?... I've been wanting a female and they are like finding that needle in a haystack!! :wall:
The sling on your hand looks close to my Aphonopelma sp. Carlsbad Green sling.

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Could you possibly say where you located your awesome G. Pulchra's?... I've been wanting a female and they are like finding that needle in a haystack!! :wall:
Well I guess its no suprized that I'm on Arachnoboards like 24/7. literally. I got them from Someone on the boards... I watched them for a few days before I bought them too, I was suprized to see noone bought them, So I did. I've personally passed up about 5 or 6 pulchras, the rest I have bought. There are only 2 people that I can think of that have them that I have not gotten them from... I offered a trade for one, but I didnt hear anything back. very typical, the other is a package deal... They are out there, and are available you just have to keep your eye out and get them before I do. Same with the Mesomelas, I have 4 of those, 2 males 2 females... Sometimes you just have to get your hands in the hay and keep a good look out for the needle, you know....
Yea the little guy... I still have the bet open that I was positive it is a female just by eyeballing the old molt that wasnt even an inch long. it looks darker on my hand than in the home... For those wondering, that crickets not in there anymore, it ate the rest of it. He's getting the color, in another molt I suspect it'll be really dark.
Thank you all for your comments.

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The Love Birds

Ok so here they are, just a couple of love birds, they have been like that for hours now, not leaving the other at all. I thought I'd name them rain and sunshine. so anyway the male has gotten up top there two times already, I walked him down to the ground earlier, came back and he was right back up there. anyway, heres some pictures of them, and "The Spiders In My Closet" pictures. although, I will be removing all pulchras and males to the table in my room for a few months while I check on my love (mesomelas) and her progress with possibly laying a sack. So here they are...

View attachment 70432

View attachment 70433

View attachment 70434

View attachment 70435

View attachment 70436

Last edited:

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I have the female.....now Im searching the Haystack for a male! THEY are harder to find!!!!

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Adult males are actually fairly hard to find whereas you can find plenty of adult females for sale in the classifieds. When it comes to the adult females, it's more of whether you can afford to spend the big bucks for them ladies lol. The most I've paid for a pulchra was when I got my big girl (5"). She was $250 (shipped) and she was worth every dime.

I got lucky last year on getting ahold of a mature male to breed to my big girl (still waiting to see if the girl gives me a sac or molts :::fingers crossed:::: ). I have 3 juveniles I am raising up and two are confirmed males so I know in a few years I'll have my own mature males and not have to worry about finding some elsewhere. I figure by the time the oldest of the juvie males matures, my small girl will have reached breeding size too and then can double my chances for little 8-legged babies.

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mr. Otis rivals my Mr. G. Here he is. Guess that's why I want a G pulchra too!! Anyone want to sell a female to me?:D