got some new t's

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
well I just got back from my friend traceys house was a blast, first thing i noticed when i walked in were her goliaths the same 2 who have been living together for over a month they were pretty awesome, i was tripping out because they did'nt show any signs of aggresion towards each other at all the whole week i was there, she also has a very nice collection of t's, she hooked me up with some great t's, thanks tracey, anyways now i have 5 t's in my collection whoooo hooooo! heres what i got now: 1) 7 inche female Indian Ornamental, 1) 2 inche pinktoe, 1) 2 inche togo ornamental 1) 3 inche camaroon red, and a the big mama 1) 8 inche+++ king baboon female ( shes a monster, with an attitude), it was great we breed some of her t's, well just thought i'd drop a line thanks everyone, thanks again tracey---Jeff ;P =D ;P

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Geez!!!

;P ;P Well first off,,my goliaths will have been together for 3 months by next week so wow, ya its cool.. And then ok nice freebies Tracey,, pat me on the back for hooking you up.. Im glad you had a ok time here, you can come back anytime...hehehehehe!!! Oh by the way Jeff my curly hair molted right after you left to.. And atleast ya got to see me do some breeding and ya got to see that kingbaboon female molt to.. Your welcome!!!! ;P ;P =D ;)

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
hooley shnikes man, where does this person live? i want to drop by for a little while...i'll just take one ornamental....not too much to ask is it?
sweet pickup

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Geez!!

=D ;P ;) I think Jeff is having the time of his life now that i gave him those Ts..hehehehe!! He really was amazed at my goliaths.. couldnt keep his eyes off them at all... My kingbaboons are just as impresive as the goliaths and so are my giant white knees.. maybe il get him one of those next.. Was funny to see the look on your face jeff , when my white knee red rump got lose..LOL!!!! Shes fast as sin and just as mean to.. Next time your here youl have to work on holding the goliaths,, you can hold Lizzy shes cool.. Bye.. Have lots of fun with the new babies.. :} :D ;)

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
congrats on the new Taranulas:) . I love king baboons! (even if you never get to see them) My adult female just died of old age not to long ago :( Good luck I hope they bring you much enjoyment!

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

thanks a lot, by the way got any pointers on king baboons, i know she really agressive just looking for info from people with expierence, i know all the basics she needs, someday maybe soonater she gains some weight i would love to breed her, thanks----Jeff=D

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Geez Jeff !!!!!

Man she just molted only what 3 days ago .. give her some time to recoop... Shes a real big T dude .. she will eat when ready.. shes the one i had that ate a full size field mouse.. ;P ;P

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Molting!!!

;P ;P ;P :D Geez Jeff to bad you wasnt here bud,, you just missed a whole lota molting going on.. I had alot of Ts molt at the same time. was way cool you would have liked it... hehehehehehehehe!! Maybe next time you can come over just when they are ready to molt so you can see that...LOL!!! Big moma red knee that you was holding is going into a molt.. shes gona be real nice looking after.. By the way how are those Ts doing??????? ;P ;P