Got some new critters..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here is what I got..

C. cyaneopubescens (Finally!)
L. violaceopes (FINALLY! :D)
N. chromatus (This thing is smaller than the A. sp New River I got from Paul..)
P. ornata (Yeah.. I had to get another one.. I am trying to get 2 females.. :D)

There was also some kind of mystery sling.. Its pretty small so pictures will have to wait on that one..

Sadly.. The P. tigrinawesseli didnt make the trip.. :( I really wanted one of these.. Guess I will try again for this one later..

The only pictures that turned out to be somewhat OK.. Were a couple shots of the GBB & L. violaceopes...

Here is the GBB.. (Super cute & didnt stop webbing the whole time it was on my hand.. :D)

Here is the L. violaceopes.. (The enclosure is freshly made.. The peat will soak the water up..)

I told you the pictures were OK... I was just trying to hurry & let them get to were they could rest.. They were in transit for 6 days.. :rolleyes:

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Hey man. If you are still interested in the Poecilotheria tirginawesseli let me know. I just got 3 of them from a guy on here and his stuff is fantastic. I bought 2 Poecilotheria metallica from him too and his prices were great and the T's were outstanding. He ships so well that the plane could crash and the T's would be fine. Nice additions by the way.

Chris

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Well darn, the pictures aren't opening for me... I'll try again from a different computer later. Congrats on the new babies. All mine have settled in and most are having a nice lunch. Teodoro, the little N chromatus, has had seconds already. The baby GBB snarfled his cricket instantly.

Hope your babies settle in as well!

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey man. If you are still interested in the Poecilotheria tirginawesseli let me know. I just got 3 of them from a guy on here and his stuff is fantastic. I bought 2 Poecilotheria metallica from him too and his prices were great and the T's were outstanding. He ships so well that the plane could crash and the T's would be fine. Nice additions by the way.

Chris
Thanks Chris.. I do plan to get another P. tig.. But for now.. My spider funds are a bit tapped out.. I have another package coming in a couple days.. Plus one that I am getting later next week.. (Something the folks are paying for as a B-Day gift.. :D)

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats!! Sorry about the little pokie though. That stinks.

I ordered two C. cyaneopubescens a while back. They are so awesome. I actually need to rehouse my two, the quarters are getting cramped!
My N. chromatus is the most skittish thing alive. Does laps every time I even look at the deli cup lol.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Oh! Pix showed up! I think the GBB I got is a little bigger than your little fellow - Trinidad is about 1.5"! Adorable! I think they are striking!

They are still on my list to get multiples of!

Marga

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well darn, the pictures aren't opening for me... I'll try again from a different computer later. Congrats on the new babies. All mine have settled in and most are having a nice lunch. Teodoro, the little N chromatus, has had seconds already. The baby GBB snarfled his cricket instantly.

Hope your babies settle in as well!

Marga
Thanks.. :) The GBB as already tackled a dubia that is almost twice its size.. :eek: :D
Congrats!! Sorry about the little pokie though. That stinks.

I ordered two C. cyaneopubescens a while back. They are so awesome. I actually need to rehouse my two, the quarters are getting cramped!
My N. chromatus is the most skittish thing alive. Does laps every time I even look at the deli cup lol.
Thanks Audrey..
I have been wanting a GBB for like....forever! When I saw a package with it in there for super cheap.. I couldnt pass it up..

Though.. I was mostly going after the P.tig.. But.. I guess it will be alright.. The price was still good for what I got.. :D

Oh! Pix showed up! I think the GBB I got is a little bigger than your little fellow - Trinidad is about 1.5"! Adorable! I think they are striking!

They are still on my list to get multiples of!

Marga
They reall are awesome looking little critters.. The GBB is the largest out of all the slings.. Its right at an inch.. Maybe a hair smaller.. :) It will grow... Fast.. :D

SipY

Arachnopeon
i got in on that package too!! unfortunately my n. chromatus didnt make it past two days at home. :( i was really looking forward to seeing them grow.....tiny buggers they were.

the mystery sling is doing great though....so far, lol wonder what it is

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
L. violaceopes

L. violaceopes

Your L. violaceopes sling looks nothing like mine. Mine is just a gunmetal grey colour and lives in its burrow all the time.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i got in on that package too!! unfortunately my n. chromatus didnt make it past two days at home. :( i was really looking forward to seeing them grow.....tiny buggers they were.

the mystery sling is doing great though....so far, lol wonder what it is
Id send you my N. chromatus..But I dont think it would be worth the shipping for just one.. Im not a Nhandu fan.. :rolleyes:

I am curious about the mytery sling as well.. Its only a hair bigger than the chromatus.. But its cute.. :D

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice new critters! I thought about getting that deal, but I really just wanted the GBB and P. tig. Darn this newfound self-control! Enjoy your new kids :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice new critters! I thought about getting that deal, but I really just wanted the GBB and P. tig. Darn this newfound self-control! Enjoy your new kids :)
Thanks Kristy.. Self-control? What is that? {D

SipY

Arachnopeon
Id send you my N. chromatus..But I dont think it would be worth the shipping for just one.. Im not a Nhandu fan.. :rolleyes:

I am curious about the mytery sling as well.. Its only a hair bigger than the chromatus.. But its cute.. :D

i honestly know nothing about that genus but thougt it would be fun to learn,lol.

my mystery sling is acting like a terrestrial T...what about yours?

p.s. i didnt see nor get a p. tigri in the package????? i got an ornata though..its somewhere in its little burrow, lol

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i honestly know nothing about that genus but thougt it would be fun to learn,lol.

my mystery sling is acting like a terrestrial T...what about yours?

p.s. i didnt see nor get a p. tigri in the package????? i got an ornata though..its somewhere in its little burrow, lol
Mine is acting arboreal.. Weird.. I cant wait until it grows.. Hope it grows fast.. I wil be powerfeeding it...

I would be upset about the P. tig not being there... Real upset.. Thats what I really wanted..

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
L. violaceopes

Your L. violaceopes sling looks nothing like mine. Mine is just a gunmetal grey colour and lives in its burrow all the time.
If I am not mistaken.. These are easy to sex as slings.. I believe males are as you describe yours.. Females are blue-ish.. I might be wrong.. But I think I read that somewhere on here..

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is this the package you were waiting for last week? Nice babies! I'm happy for you :D Glad they got such a great dad too.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats, condolences, and gender-bending boehmei.

Hey Tommy, Congrats on the new additions. :)........and sorry to hear the tigrinawesselli didn't make it. :( Hopefully you'll be able to get another one soon! :)

Well, B boehmei # 2 pulled a surprise molt on me today *drumroll*............and we have....spermatheca! :) This is the first molt that was not entirely shredded and was able to open it for a look to find the double-horned flap! I've actually been suspecting it because of her size after the last molt but didn't want to trust it. Fran said she looked fem for sure. Her molt measured 5.75 somewhat stretched so 5.5" or thereabouts relaxed- and maybe 6" for sure now.

edit- Last molt 07-18-10, to the day. (-;

Cheers,
Terry

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry bout' the FREEBIE Bubbs

Will have another out.....Sipy get's some replacement Nhando's too {plus Freebies} :eek: - J ;)