Got some Bumblebee Millipedes!

SFA

Arachnoknight
I just got 6 of these lovely little bumblebee millipedes yesterday! When I saw them in the pet store I asked the manager if they got them just for me and he said "well yeah, basically." He said that for whatever reason they always come in labeled as Ivories, so when he saw that they were something different he was really hoping I'd come by. My Scarlets that I also got from them previously had come in as "Ivories" too lol.

DSC_0055_1.JPG

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Those are beautiful! They look nice and big. I bought some 'Tan' N. americanus and the dealer told me they were ivories! "Ivory" must be synonymous with "millipede". :rolleyes:

SFA

Arachnoknight
Those are beautiful! They look nice and big. I bought some 'Tan' N. americanus and the dealer told me they were ivories! "Ivory" must be synonymous with "millipede". :rolleyes:
Too funny!

keks

Arachnobaron
Today I saw Bumblebees on a British onlineshop (and much more other millipede species :rolleyes: ). They are really beautiful. Their scientific name there is Anadenobolus monilicornis.

SFA

Arachnoknight
Today I saw Bumblebees on a British onlineshop (and much more other millipede species :rolleyes: ). They are really beautiful. Their scientific name there is Anadenobolus monilicornis.
They are really quite lovely. When I brought them home my husband informed me that they were his new favorites out of the little ones we have (the giant africans are just too cool to NOT be the overall favorite lol).

keks

Arachnobaron
Millipedes are adorable charmers with addictive quality ^^. I have six millipedes in two species. Yet. But I have some empty aquariums too :rolleyes:.

SFA

Arachnoknight
Millipedes are adorable charmers with addictive quality ^^. I have six millipedes in two species. Yet. But I have some empty aquariums too :rolleyes:.
Haha yes, they sure are! Sounds like you need to fill up those tanks!