Got my new P.Irminia

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Just Got my new suntiger he is so cute!!! only 2 inches but looks pretty much like the adults just smaller... Wish I had a camera right now so I would take a pic... so cute

Anyways when I get ahold of a camera I will take a pic

TheDon

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I just got one too!

I just got a hold of one too - they are beauriful! Botar hooked me up - he's trying to focus more on breeding...

I've now expanded from a single rosie as of Jan, to Rosie, A. Versi, P. Irminia, and a B. Albopilosum s'ling.... Woo Hoo!

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
OMG... what a fast little bugger!!! I had her in the plastci tub that she came in and just set it inside the bigger tank and just left her to come out on her own. Well just a whie ago while I was watching her she came out into the new container and i swear checked out the entire tank from top to bottom then seemed to rest at the bottom satisfied with herself im sure so i decided i would take out the small container that she came in... So i started to open the lid and she got startled and flew up to the top of the tank and thank god i shut it fast or she woulda been out... I think I will wait till morning when she is sleeping to take it out. But wow FAST!!!

Peace

TheDon

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Suntigers are great T's.

Mine is probably half an inch across - I've not held it simply because it's too damn fast and delicate at this stage.

Eats like a pig, thinks nothing of nailing a cricket his own size, and mine's built a complex tube web down the side of it's bark, which it's covered up with bits of peat.

Mine moulted last week and the legs are now a stunning shiny jet black :)

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrates, mine is about 2-21/2" awsome T's,Awsome Genus.

Doug