Got my new girl!!

doodledog

Arachnopeon
Got my new 2" B Albo girl this afternoon!! OMG, she is sooo cute! She is quite the active little fuzzy butt...climbed all the walls multiple times investi-spidering everything....then after about 15 mintues dug herself a burrow. Don't worry, I will post pics soon! I am soooo happy, happy, happy!! She is WAYYY more then I expected.... she's perfect!

Giles52

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the new T :) mine is the same way. I've never seen such a busy little girl. She's done amazing things with her burrow. Have you named her yet?

doodledog

Arachnopeon
Congrats on the new T :) mine is the same way. I've never seen such a busy little girl. She's done amazing things with her burrow. Have you named her yet?
No, haven't thought of a name yet, though my daughter and I tried....think I will see how she behaves first...right now, she is sitting in a corner, between her hide and the back wall. I'm hoping she will do more exploring again soon!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats on your new tarantula. There's something very fascinating about B albopilosum that I just adore

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Congrats on your new girl! Mine is one of my favorite Ts. You will love her more and more every day!