Got little bit confused with my pregnant emperor scorpion. 😢

AlmightyPush

Arachnopeon
Hi guys! I have a question ☺ Should i consider my little friend to be a gravid one? I just mated her last year around october 2019 hehe. I just want to know so that i could give her the best care that she need. Last year I mated her twice and somehow my female wanted to kill the male after the two successes mating. Then i make a conclusion that my female is pregnant.. But lately, i think around September 2020 i tried to pair them again, then suddenly the female accepting the male again waaah. Then after that she wanted to kill the male after twice mating also.

These are the latest pictures of my female! Hehe. She already an 8 inch female, thats why she is totaly a jumbo emperor scorpion. Btw, Advance thank you guys and have a wonderful daay~~ <3

Attachments

drublenaut

Arachnopeon
I am no expert, so I expect someone to either correct or add on to what I have to say. The pictures give me little to go off of. She does look a bit big. If she starts to glass dance, try shining a light underneath to see if there are babies inside. I would keep feeding her unless she refuses to eat and keep an eye on her. :)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hi guys! I have a question ☺ Should i consider my little friend to be a gravid one? I just mated her last year around october 2019 hehe. I just want to know so that i could give her the best care that she need. Last year I mated her twice and somehow my female wanted to kill the male after the two successes mating. Then i make a conclusion that my female is pregnant.. But lately, i think around September 2020 i tried to pair them again, then suddenly the female accepting the male again waaah. Then after that she wanted to kill the male after twice mating also.

These are the latest pictures of my female! Hehe. She already an 8 inch female, thats why she is totaly a jumbo emperor scorpion. Btw, Advance thank you guys and have a wonderful daay~~ <3
You need to candlelight her (with a flashlight , not a candle). Use a flashlight to shine through the abdominal area and see if you can see embryos.