Got a new Female P. subfusca "Lowland"

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I got this P. subfusca "lowland" pretty sure it is a lowland LOL!! Well it is rather interesting how I got her. I had a individual contact me to do a trade with some of my P. rufilatas and Ect...well he posted pics on here of the Ornata and it was a P.subfusca "highland" well it looked like it but you know how pics can be LOL!! So I get her and it changed again LOL!!! P.subfusca "Lowland" LOL!! Yes I tripled the amount of slings he got since the Subfusca is worth a lot more than the P. ornata LOL!! This girl is in heavy pre-molt also.

Well here she is: (Not the clearest pics but she still looks great, I will get much better pics!!)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That is actually a bit bluury for this camera LOL!! I am using a 40D-EOS-SLR
Really? Haha Couldn't tell, great pics none-the-less!

Canon right? No lenses or anything?

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Really? Haha Couldn't tell, great pics none-the-less!

Canon right? No lenses or anything?
Oh yeah LOL!!

Lens: 100MM Macro
Flash: 430 EXII speedlite w/ 12" softbox diffuser

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's beautiful!! I love that carapace pattern. Good trade, congrats! So is the next search for a male?

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Really a good T you made a good trade , l can imagine how she will be when she molts :)
Poecilotheria subfusca "lowland" is always on my wish list, l think its the best Poecilotheria.

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
It's just not fair :( Your idea of low quality pics is my version of... PERFECT!!! Send me your camera in the mail please so I can try it out please :D Promise I'll mail it back to ya ;P jk........... Probably wouldn't mail it back. Nice lowland fusca you got there, wouldn't mind getting one myself

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It's just not fair :( Your idea of low quality pics is my version of... PERFECT!!! Send me your camera in the mail please so I can try it out please :D Promise I'll mail it back to ya ;P jk........... Probably wouldn't mail it back. Nice lowland fusca you got there, wouldn't mind getting one myself
LOL! should I mail it priority or express!

maybe2243

Arachnopeon
so nice

She is going to be amazing next molt. I bet you can handler her too. i almost let her crawl on my hand but i chickened out.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She is going to be amazing next molt. I bet you can handler her too. i almost let her crawl on my hand but i chickened out.
I agree!!! She is VERY docile....thanks agin for this awesome T man!!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I have been told by a very experienced hobbyist that this is a "highland" Subfusca......have also been told by other experienced hobbiest that it is a "Lowland" subfusca. I am just going to call it a "Subfusca" LOL!