Google T. blondi pic validity

Xenodamus

Arachnopeon
Has anyone seen this pic, and have any info or evidence as to it's validity? I know we can't tell the hand size, but if it's legit...then that's most likely the biggest blondi I've ever seen, pics or otherwise.

Mod Edit:
Click for pic

Last edited by a moderator:

Python

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's Photoshopped.Look at the nap of the carpet around the T and then look at it around the hand. Very fake.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Has anyone seen this pic, and have any info or evidence as to it's validity? I know we can't tell the hand size, but if it's legit...then that's most likely the biggest blondi I've ever seen, pics or otherwise.

This is fake. Their body segments aren't that massive.

Last edited by a moderator:

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Even if she isn't really that big, she's a beauty!

AphonopelmaTX

Staff member
Mod Note

Please provide a link to images that do not belong to you. Posting images (fake or legit) that belong to others is against the forum's rules.

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It won't let me open the link, but if it's the picture with the blue carpet and hand to the left of it, it is confirmed photoshopped by the owner. Picture has been making rounds for years.

elysium

Arachnosquire
It won't let me open the link, but if it's the picture with the blue carpet and hand to the left of it, it is confirmed photoshopped by the owner. Picture has been making rounds for years.
I had to rename the file with a .jpeg extension to open it., but yes that's the picture in question.

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
photo is in fact real. The person who took the photo has been confirmed to have tiny hands.

Xenodamus

Arachnopeon
Yeah, my bad, I didn't mean to violate the rules. Pretty sure with some googling you can find it in images.