Goodness! Look who ventured out!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Since I got her (think it is female) 5 weeks ago, my OBT (P muriens) Flibbertijibbet has been holed up in her hide. Ie, the day I got her and put her in the new cage, she came out of the small deli cup, walked (not scooted) over the the hide, and disappeared. She had curtained off completely by the next am, and I've barely seen orange toes since then. She has a dish and live crickets. She doesn't look any larger... but the only way I'd find a molt is to open the cage and destroy all that...

Not now. She has come back out even after I moved the cage to check her water. And stayed out even while I took photos. I'll let her keep her pretty webbing for now.

Marga

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
damn. now that's an ORANGE bitey thing right there!

seezilla

Arachnopeon
AW! She is beautiful! I want an OBT.... but not. any. time. soon. I don't think I'm ready. :p

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very pretty. Think my next order would be three of these and 2 H.macs.

She needs to lay off the McCrickets. X-D

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Very pretty. Think my next order would be three of these and 2 H.macs.

She needs to lay off the McCrickets. X-D
LOL... I've only had her a few weeks.. she was quite well fed when I got her. She's only eaten one cricket since I got her...

I want another H mac, mine is only about 2" at the moment, and I want a larger one. I have 5 OBTs at the moment - Flibberty, and the four 3rd Instars.

Marga