Goodie bins!

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Was browsing around on the container stores website and I saw these Goodie bins, the design looks pretty cool with the hinged angled front there. I didn't order any but Seems like a couple magnets and some vents might make one a decent little enclosure. Maybe a little extra acrylic on the inside to hold substrate. They even have a cubby for T tools haha.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/goodie-bins/d?productId=10024362&q=Large amac

Just thought I would share, how would you guys use it?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah I suppose John Wayne Gacy during his 'Pogo the Clown' time loved those kind of stuff :-s

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I looked at them and think they'd be great sling enclosures. If you get one tag me with how you fix it up. :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
But are those latch closing?

If they don't lock tightly I'm sure can adult T any T strong enough could get it out if its that flimsy click lock

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
But are those latch closing?

If they don't lock tightly I'm sure can adult T any T strong enough could get it out if its that flimsy click lock
That's why @magicmed brought up the magnets.

Wait a second... magnets? Acrylic? I've rubbed off on you, haven't I? :p But yeah, I've seen those before and considered using them. Some very basic modifications would make them appropriate for spiders. It's the cost that drove me away - I'll stick with Amac boxes, thank you.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
That's why @magicmed brought up the magnets.

Wait a second... magnets? Acrylic? I've rubbed off on you, haven't I? :p But yeah, I've seen those before and considered using them. Some very basic modifications would make them appropriate for spiders. It's the cost that drove me away - I'll stick with Amac boxes, thank you.
You have! Ever since knowing you I've had an ample supply of hot glue sticks!