Goodbye, Tonks........

hoverboy26

Arachnopeon
It is a sad day. My favorite tarantula Tonks, an Acanthoscurria geniculata died this morning. She was almost 8 years old. She hasn't eaten in a couple weeks, and was starting to curl up last night. I picked her up, and she would hardly move. This morning, she is dead. I will miss you Tonks. :( Thanks for the good memories. My kids will miss "daddy's spider".

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That blows. Any plans to acquire a Tonks Jr?

hoverboy26

Arachnopeon
Yeah, I will definitely get another. She was awesome though. She was actually a class pet in a 5th grade class for a couple years, the most docile whiteknee I have every handled. My 4 year old would ask me to get her out so he could hold her. Do you have some T's you are selling?

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hoverboy, Sorry to hear. :( Hope you're able to find another genic shortly. :)

Terry

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It is a sad day. My favorite tarantula Tonks, an Acanthoscurria geniculata died this morning. She was almost 8 years old. She hasn't eaten in a couple weeks, and was starting to curl up last night. I picked her up, and she would hardly move. This morning, she is dead. I will miss you Tonks. :( Thanks for the good memories. My kids will miss "daddy's spider".
Aww, I'm really sorry for your loss, hover. :(

SentinelPokie

Arachnopeon
i know!

Yeah, I will definitely get another. She was awesome though. She was actually a class pet in a 5th grade class for a couple years, the most docile whiteknee I have every handled. My 4 year old would ask me to get her out so he could hold her. Do you have some T's you are selling?
If you want one paul becker has a lot that are 3/4-1 inch and theyr'e pretty cheap