Goodbye from me...

Crono

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks for all the advice you gave me when I was starting out. Take care, and I hope to see you around again.

Dave Mc

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hei geroge, i can only give you a huge thank you. for everything you have done to help me when i started out. uve taught me tons too . i hope to see you ard still even though u decided to stop the hobby, mean time. keep in touch my frined, its been wonderful to have a frined like you and i wish to keep it that way ")

SOme words youve told me before :-

" once in a while you have to take a break and stop getting scorps and concentrate on certain genus, when you r done with them. GET MORE!"

you wont know when you gonna come back isnt it geroge? hope to hear from you very very soon :)

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
George, it truly hurts me to see such a glowing example of our community forced to leave. though i never got around to heterometrus, i always admired your dedication. you are the definition of a true member and you will be missed.

John

emmille

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks

Thank you so much sir for all the advice. I appreciate all those simple replies you've given which is very helpful to me & i just wish you luck to the new path you want to partake.

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
George, what can I say, you will be deeply missed by all of us. Thank you for all you've done for the community.

Ed

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
George
:( It's a blow to scorpion keeping in the UK, good luck to future endeavours.

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
George,
I've red a lot of your posts. All very helpfull, I don't know what's making you leave the hobby.
But whatever it is remember that there's nothing imposible for God and if it is something bad that's making you leave the hobby.
Fight like a man....get down on your knees and pray.
God bless you in everything that you do.

-.Raul

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I doubt you'll come back to read this G but if you do c ya.

I owe keeping scorpions down to you, but hey we'll still keep in touch on msn ;)

Edit: Check that out G, 350 views in your honour, how cool is that?

drapion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think everyone that has talked to George will miss him!!! He has taught so many people on AB about the scorps they are keeping or want to keep..I know I have learned so much about Heterometrus from him..His posts are what made me like them so much...I hope in the future you will start keeping them again..So don't be a stranger George and at least check in every now and then and let us
know how your doing.

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
George you cannot do that...:embarrassed:
Well, if you need some specimens to begin again, don't hesitate...;)

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I am quite sad that you are leaving the hobby.

Thanks for all the advice and specimens :)

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man that sucks! But you probably have thought this over and have good reasons for this decision. Hate to see knowledgeable people go.....:(

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
George,
Its been a pleasure talking scorps with you. I really hate to see you go and I really hope you return again someday soon. Remember we are here when that day will come.

Take Care,

B

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Good luck for the future George-you will be missed.

George

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
take it easy :D
I know you'll be back in the hobby again but not sure when ;)

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hey George,

your posts on Heterometrus have taught me alot about the species...thanks alot, and hopefully you'll get back into the hobby someday...

Jason

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well you know where to find those swammerdamis when you'll be ready to join the hobby again (in about 5-6 months from now that is ;) )

Nazgul

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
well you know where to find those swammerdamis when you'll be ready to join the hobby again (in about 5-6 months from now that is ;) )
Hi George,

same goes for some Chaerilus or anything else you are interested in. Hope you´ll be able to re-enter the hobby soon.

Michael

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well, i'm doing my best to rise the Grosphus limbatus, which you realy like. So when you are back in 5-6 months they will be adult;)

Michael