Good week, good acquisitions...

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This was a very good week for me, thursday I found out that my petshop (more reptile shop) had H. lividum spiderlings, I bought 3 for 15 euros (1 euro is about 1 dollar). Today I went to a reptile/arachnid fair with Dennis ('Dennie') who I had met on this forum. It was very cool, large assortment of spiders, and I came home with a Stromatopelma calceatum (2") for 4 euro's and a C. cyanopubescens (1 3/4") for 5 euro's (how about that for pricing!). Dennis bought 6 spiders, but I'm sure he will tell that here, so I'll leave that to him. All in all a very good week, when I have some pics I will show them here!

Greetz,
Joost

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I really wish we'd have some sort of reptile/invert shows around here. St. Louis is a fairly large area, I'd be suprised if no one here would want one too.

Closest one is 5 hours away and I'm not sure if I'm up to driving that far for a reptile show -- I almost died during an hour and a half drive.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Same here, I haven't been to a reptile show, but I hear the prices are always good. I keep looking for one around my area also.

Good for you, sounds like you got some great T's for a killer price!

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new spiders Joost!! You have some great pricing there!!

Andy