Good water for my Ts

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This could be a good experiment for someone with some spare G. rosea slings ;)

VENOMdeBEEVER

Arachnopeon
thats what i was thinking or maybe sum1 with an old male you know instead of him going out with a CRUNCH.

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Chlorine and Chloramine are different. Chlorine evaporates from water fairly quickly. Chloramine not so much.
They aren't that much different. Chloramine is just Chlorine joined with Ammonia, Nitrogen or Hydrogen from what I understand. And I was wrong Chlorine doesn't join in evaporation and produce Chloramine.

back on topic. letting chlorine evaporate out of water is a good thing. otherwise as has been stated most bottled water is actually just tap water. spring water and the like can also be lacking in a lot of minerals and other good things. I've used nothing but tap water for many many years without a single issue. there ya go, one more point of view.
Chlorine takes a couple of days, Chloramine takes a couple of weeks. If you are worried about either you should use a dechlorinator that removes both.

tarantulagooroo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
we get the water in the 5 gallon jugs I believe, I just use that because that is my drinking water. Our tap water is very harsh and full of chlorine.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I've used distilled water that you can pick up for about .89 cents a gallon and, I've also used just plain tap water for years now with no probs.