Good use of a book shelf...

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
that's really cool.. I'm just barely getting my first T tomorrow, but I'm already eying the china cabinet in my room as a place to hold many, many Ts!
How many do you have there? I counted 32 containers..

Aarantula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually there's 31 Tarantulas... the bottom tank is housing a communal group of 5 Emperor Scorpions. :D

I have the same kind of book shelf on the other side of my "spider room" which I'm going to end up converting to house more of em. :clap:

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The skulls are quite...charming. :p
Actually the whole setup looks nice, I think I need to invest in one of those soon, my dresser just isn't the best place for a tarantula collection. :8o

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
haha, exactly what i did with my shelves!!! {D i actually organized them too, with the highest T's needing humidity on the top, and the ones that don't need humidity on the bottom. works for me b/c then i don't have to remember as hard as to which species needs more moisture, just makes the whole process a little faster...:D

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Avid reader that I am, that is definately a good use of a bookself. Very nice! I actually have a couple bookshelves sitting in the garage not being used.

Peter... aren't you the guy with an entire shed dedicated to housing your T's?? Those shelves look familiar. ;)

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! I just wish I had that much unused wallspace. :eek: I am only up to 16 T's after my last additions from Joel @ Southern Spider Works & find I am just about out of space. Time to go to Lowes/Home depot/Walmart ect. & buy some sturdy cheap shelving.

melanie5

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I keep mine like this aswell. I don't read much anyway, so this is a much better use for the shelves:p

Debswebs05

Arachnopeon
Nice!

I for one, think that looks wonderful! Great use of space! I have many T's, and will be getting a few more very very soon. I hope to use our spare room as a Tarantula room, as it can be heated by itself, has more wall space (for more shelves, hence, more T's of course!:p It's going to take some doing, some money, some time....but it will happen. I love all my T's, spoil them, if it can be done. Keep up the good work!
Deby