Good Price or not?

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
$150 for a guaranteed 5" female bicoloratum~ good price or not?

KelliH

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very good price... especially if it is cb.

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OH! I just got an email from the person saying he'd sell me the females for $100 each!! But I have to find homes for the other 2 females:(

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hmm... I think I or almost anyone on the board would do 100 bucks for a female A.Bicoloratum. Feel free to pm me the details.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Deliverme314
hmm... I think I or almost anyone on the board would do 100 bucks for a female A.Bicoloratum. Feel free to pm me the details.
Wow, I had no idea they fetched so much. I'm sure they are a lot cheaper in Europe? I don't really know because NW's aren't my thing

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These aren't from a guy named "doc" or "cornelius" are they??

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Yeah Diane, check the reviews... there are still a few creepos out there... I'd HATE to see you get screwed for THAT much money, and it seems like he has come WAY WAY down on the price..:(

Deliverme314

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
oh, this is from "some guy"? I thought it was from a reputable dealer.

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not a dealer, just someone who says he got his T's from John Hoke. He told me he is willing to give me plenty of references and to speak with John if I was unsure at all. He posted an ad on Insecthobbiest.com. that's where I saw the pictures of his Ts.
He said that he's had them for a year and that John had raised them from spiderlings. He also said that the male has been with all 3 of the females but none have made a sac yet so there is a possibility that they could become gravid. I'm really not interested in raising a ton of baby Ts just yet but anyone who wants one might take that into consideration.
I really want one of the females but he's wanting to sell the whole lot. I don't think he'll sell me just one but if it comes down to that, I'll tell him to see if anyone else is willing to buy all of them and if he doesn't get many offers, I'll tell him I'll be willing to buy only one.